Nour Fahad is a family business based in the Comoros and in France. Born from a real passion for the cultivation, preparation and sale of Bourbon Vanilla and other spices, Nour Fahad produces, exports and markets vanilla, spices and condiments directly from family farming, natural, organic and 100% Comorian.
Our know-how and our solid skills are based on the practice and experimentation of our family, which has been growing organic vanilla for forty years.
Our philosophy and values remain constantly on "Distribution of quality products in a persistent search for customer satisfaction".
In our family, there is no age limit for working on the production of vanilla planifolia. As you can see in this photo taken in 2001, the Managing Director of our company is working with his father and a member of his family on vanilla drying techniques.
Nour Fahad is :
- The collaborative work of a family that has been passionate for over 40 years.
- Quality products from natural and organic agriculture.
- Discount prices all year round.
- A security of payment and a fast delivery.
Important dates in our history
- 1979: Beginning of the adventure / 1st cultivation of Bourbon vanilla in the family.
- 1985: Beginning of the preparation of Bourbon vanilla / Dad sold his first prepared vanilla to the French.
- 1990: First production of one ton of green vanilla. Papa is recognised as a national producer by the Comorian government.
- 2009: First BIO certification. First international marketing of the family vanilla and first production of other spices for family consumption.
- 2019: Opening of our online shop / creation of the company Nour Fahad in France.
- 2020: Creation of the company Nour Fahad SARL in the Comoros.